- "smart error messages". That means, of course,
- right now.
- "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of
404 Not Found
- but it's pretty tricky to find switch called
- over the five hundred and twelve bytes minimum.
- enough to make Internet Explorer happy. The
- workaround is pretty simple: pad the error
- IIS always returns error messages that are long
- Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new
- less than 512 bytes, Internet Explorer returns
The requested document was not found on this server.
- that short error messages are censored by default.
- message with a big comment like this to push it
- Of course, that's exactly what you're reading
- its own error message. You can turn that off,