- its own error message. You can turn that off,
- Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new
- "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of
- Of course, that's exactly what you're reading
The requested document was not found on this server.
- "smart error messages". That means, of course,
- but it's pretty tricky to find switch called
- less than 512 bytes, Internet Explorer returns
- IIS always returns error messages that are long
- over the five hundred and twelve bytes minimum.
404 Not Found
- that short error messages are censored by default.
- workaround is pretty simple: pad the error
- an error's message is "too small", specifically
- message with a big comment like this to push it